News Disney H2O Glow After Hours Returns to Walt Disney World

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Disney has announced Disney H2O Glow After Hours will return to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon starting May 25.

h2o-glow-after-hours-returns-to-walt-disney-world-2.jpg

Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels and Shades of Green can purchase event tickets early by calling (407) 934-7639 beginning March 19, 2024.

All other Guests may purchase tickets online beginning March 22, 2024.

Here is the pricing per date:

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 3.02.30 PM.png

More details at the link below.

Last edited:

DisneyCane

Good news. I enjoy going to one of these each year. It's nice to be able to enjoy a water park and hang out in the wave pool without baking in the sun. "Free" snacks and drinks are nice also.

DisneyCane

How crowded are these events typically compared to the normal daytime crowd at a Disney water park?
I've never been during the day. It doesn't seem like wall to wall people but it's not like the slides and rides are walk-on either. The wave pool is somewhat crowded but you can maintain some personal space pretty easily.

Megatronus

I've never been during the day. It doesn't seem like wall to wall people but it's not like the slides and rides are walk-on either. The wave pool is somewhat crowded but you can maintain some personal space pretty easily.
As you've been to one before, I have a question. And anyone who has been, please throw in. My question is about the wave pool....are the waves still the larger, more forceful ones? I have family members who can't handle the strength of the waves and prefer the calmer wave pool at BB; unfortunately, BB will be closed when we go, barring some miracle. I'd like to try this after hours event, but I don't know my family would be up for it. They already feel the wave pool is too rough during the day, they would probably panic at the thought of doing it at night. Lol.

Unbanshee

As you've been to one before, I have a question. And anyone who has been, please throw in. My question is about the wave pool....are the waves still the larger, more forceful ones? I have family members who can't handle the strength of the waves and prefer the calmer wave pool at BB; unfortunately, BB will be closed when we go, barring some miracle. I'd like to try this after hours event, but I don't know my family would be up for it. They already feel the wave pool is too rough during the day, they would probably panic at the thought of doing it at night. Lol.

Looks like big waves

typhoon-lagoon-h2o-glow-after-hours-pool-attractions-3.jpg

CntrlFlPete

I went once last year; it was a rainy that night (so I don't know if that impacted attendance at all).

I found the slides had sorter lines but the park was not empty. The waves are not calm. TL has a great lazy river and we spent a good part of our time in that. The have character themed floaties/rafts in river for the event.

To me, I do prefer the evening compared to being there in the daylight. Other than music playing (DJ near the beach), I did not find anything too special other than not being out in the sunlight and the waits were lower on the night my family went.

DisneyCane

It is the big waves that can knock you over and send you 10-15 feet from where you started.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom