Disney Golf Clubs

cptwife80

Original Poster
I have a question for all the wonderful smart Disney Fanatics on this site... I have three golf clubs that were my father-in-laws from him playing in the Disney Oldsmobile Golf Classic. Disney gave him the clubs that are limited edition and are numbered 286/400 with Walt Disney World on the bottom. Does anyone have a clue to how much they could be worth. I just found them up in my attick in MINT condition and have not been touched by a person in 15 years. Any help would be great...

:king:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I have a question for all the wonderful smart Disney Fanatics on this site... I have three golf clubs that were my father-in-laws from him playing in the Disney Oldsmobile Golf Classic. Disney gave him the clubs that are limited edition and are numbered 286/400 with Walt Disney World on the bottom. Does anyone have a clue to how much they could be worth. I just found them up in my attick in MINT condition and have not been touched by a person in 15 years. Any help would be great...

:king:

Not worth much, so go ahead and drop them in the mail to me.

If you believe that, I have some property on Mars to sell you. :D

cptwife80

Original Poster
Yeah thanks guys. I don't want to sell them at all. My father in law is 74 and isn't doing well health wise and he has LOTS of Disney Trophys from these golf tournaments. I really like the first place trophy with Mickey on top... It's huge. I just wanted to get an idea so if I need to I can get them insured and put them in a glass case with the rest of the stuff.

I will sell my half of the moon though if anyone wants it. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom