Disney goes Green...reusable shopping bags

bluefaery

We had reusable bags that we sold shortly after Christmas and it was a HUGE hit!!!! $2.50...had Mickey one it and everyone loved it!!! We were supposed to be getting new ones every few months but haven't seen them since the WDW take over!! The new ones were supposed to be Camp Rock,Wall-e,NMBC,Tink!!

Great for gifts!!!!

If you are talking about the red MM bag that the disney store sold, I have one of those. I love it. I took it with me to WDW in Feb and March. I was surprised of how many people I saw with the same bag.

ginger15

Count me in as one of the gulible people that will buy at least one or two when we are there in Oct. I have been needing a couple more for grocery shopping any way.:ROFLOL:

maryszhi

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Disney is now selling reusable tote bags (that come in a variety of colors) [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For $5.95,[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] they are being sold at multiple parks and at Downtown Disney. These tote bags come in a small pouch with a clip attached for when the bag isn't in use. It's easy to keep with you, and it's a way to reduce your plastic waste.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]They look like this when not in use...[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
0172_1.JPG
[/FONT]
i bought a bunch when we went for spring break. i use them, in a variety og things, like for my irish dance shoes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom