Disney Glass from McD's

kcw

I remember waaayy back in the day when Pocahontas came out Disney did plastic glasses with Meeko and Pocahontas and such. Maybe that was the trial run and then they went with McD's and did glass. :shrug:

haha I totally have a few of those plastic glasses!!! We had the pocahontas one and one or two others... maybe a Lion King one? I don't remember what the third one was... I wonder if my parents still have those around at their house somewhere?!? We rarely ate at McD though so I didnt even know about the glass ones....

. but yea they should definitly get that relationship back with mcdonalds or they should just screw it and start making toys for burger king,,imo bk is 10x better than mcdonalds anyway, all they gotta do is offer some more healthy alternatives in the kids meals, and everyone would be a happy.... oh and honestly i dont think disney should be concerned about kids becoming obese, its the parents fault for that, not disney's ,we shouldnt all have to suffer with not being able to get a little disney fix at mcdonalds ,just cuz of the careless parents that dont monitor they're kid's eating habits

They don't want that relationship back, and it's for a very good reason. With the terrible stories, media, reputation, etc that fast food joints (namely McD) are facing, Disney does not want their name associated with them. It makes perfect sense and I was very very glad to see Disney do that. Adding "healthy alternatives" to their menu is not all it takes to make the problem go away, it only makes some of the lawsuits go away. McDs doesn't care one bit about the health of their customers, they just want to stop getting sued. Again, very very smart move for Disney- it made me quite pleased.

And if not being able to get a Disney fix at McDs is you idea of "suffering"....then geez I want your life :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom