Disney Giftcard

Emily Moschel

Does anyone know where one can buy a disney giftcard or disney dollars, without purchasing it online or at disneyworld/disney store?

Thanks

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I have never seen ones you can choose an amount at Target etc. They are a set amount of $25, $50, and $100 usually at any stores that sell them. Even the multiple packs at Sam's and such are set amount cards as all multiple packs are. :)

Upvote 0

yedliW

Does Disney still let you transfer the value of several gift cards onto 1 single card? I seem to remember reading somewhere that there was an 800# to call with a stack of cards and you could read off the numbers to them and they would consolidate the values to a single card.. seems convenient if you pre-purchase several cards as a way to save for your trip. (I plan on doing this rather than buying the DDP on our next trip)

Upvote 0

Rob562

Does Disney still let you transfer the value of several gift cards onto 1 single card? I seem to remember reading somewhere that there was an 800# to call with a stack of cards and you could read off the numbers to them and they would consolidate the values to a single card.. seems convenient if you pre-purchase several cards as a way to save for your trip. (I plan on doing this rather than buying the DDP on our next trip)

You can do that on the website (www.disneygiftcard.com)

I think there's still a maximum value that can be stored on a single card, either $1000 or $1500, but you can still consolidate a large stack down to one or two cards.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom