Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

hopemax

That does not look like an 85-minute MMRR line.
When I was there in August, the standby line went in the right door, there were switchbacks all on the right side by the steps down to one man’s dream. Then they were more switchback queues running through the plaza area in a way that the end of the line would circle back to be near the sign where you would think that you would enter With the courtyard as empty as possible. I don’t think you would ever see the 85 minute queue in that picture, as it would be behind and also to the right of the photographer.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Also, what do IAS and ILL stand for?
Good point to re-advertise my FAQ/Info Guide to Genie/LL...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Details from the other site...

7 AM - Book 1st LL - SDD @ 3:25 PM
9 AM - Book 2nd LL - ToT @ 3:35 PM

1 PM - Book 3rd LL - MFSR @ 5:15 PM
3 PM - Book 4th LL - RnRc @ 6:10 PM
Yeah in those types of circumstances it is going to be possible, although in that example above the 2nd LL can't be booked until 11am - 2 hours after park opens.

Last edited:

LittleBuford

I won’t be queuing for hours, I’ll just rope drop and close.
That leaves the middle of the day unaccounted for. As someone who’s in the parks from open to close, with no break during peak hours, I know I’ll be using these paid services rather than stand in long lines.

rustincohle

Does this mean that, as of 7AM, Slinky was already at 3:25PM for the earliest Lightning Lane selection, or does it let you pick your return time?

flynnibus

Premium Member
Yes; I'm aware of that. I'm not sure you understood what I was asking.

The only criteria for booking your next G+ LL (as I understand them) are:
  1. When you tap in to a LL or
  2. Two hours after you book a LL (or 2 hours after park open, whichever is later)
So, my question was: can those criteria overlap in such a way that you can stack 3 (or more) LL reservations?

Ex.:
  • 9:00am (park open): Book LL#1 for 11:30am
  • 11:00am(2 hours after booking LL#1): Book LL#2 for 2pm - You now have 2 LLs booked, 11:30am & 2pm
  • 11:30am: Tap in to LL#1 & book LL#3 for 3pm - You have 2 LLs booked, 2pm & 3pm
  • 1pm: (2 hours after booking LL#2): Book LL#4 for 4pm - If allowed, you would now have 3 LLs booked, 2pm, 3pm, & 4pm

Since LL#1 meets "next booking" criteria #1 when you tap in at 11:30, and LL#2 (which was booked at 11am) meets criteria #2 at 1pm, then theoretically, it should be possible to have 3 LLs booked at once, unless Disney has put a restriction on the total number of G+ LL reservations you can have.

This really reads as academic vs practical/significant gain. You've basically accomplished squeezing one more concurrent LL by condensing your use vs the two hour window. It's more a function of the times in the example than it is of significant advantage. I mean, are you any better off then simply saying "be sure to book your next LL as quick as you can"?

mattpeto

This is not accurate. The 2nd Genie+ LL would need to come 2 hours after park opening (unless redeemed prior)..

11 AM - Book 2nd LL - ToT @ 3:35 PM

"Two hours after the park opened, we were then able to book access to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror from 3:35 p.m. – 4:35 p.m."

Patcheslee

How often will what happen?

Genie+ is always next available.
Eh kinda, SDD availability time was all over the place this morning. Maybe because people are able to cancel and try for a different time, so slots were released. At 9:29am the slot was for 7:05pm, at 9:34am slot was for 3:30pm. 10:50am had 4:00pm slot. And by the time I checked again at 10:56 all were gone and haven't seen any since.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom