Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

Gringrinngghost

1629319758470.png

Waters Back Side

$15 is per person for all tier two attractions. Tier 1 are in addition and limited to 2 per day if you’re mad enough to want to pay.

Thank you. So a day at HS for 15 dollars means unlimited tier 2 rides..Tower of Terror, TSM,Rock N Roller Coaster etc.. what about the headliners on a busy week like New Years? Is that TBD in terms of pricing still? Will resort guests get one free?

trainplane3

Where can I find a list of Tier 1 rides? It's been so long since I used fast pass I can't remember...
It's kinda here:
This will matter at Rat, Guardians, Tron, Rise, and FoP... and pretty much nowhere else.
Soarin', Test Track, Falcon, Slinky, FEA, MMRR. Maybe they'll stick ToT or RnRC into that too? Then again DHS has so little to do. For MK I'd assume SM, TM, SpM, and 7D.

Disney Analyst

Are you allowed to wait in a regular line while waiting for your lighting lane ride?

So if I schedule Haunted Mansion at 7 am from my hotel room for 10 am - can I get in Peter Pan's line when I arrive for the 30 minute early entry? Or even Mine Train?

Think of it like old FastPass. You went to the machine, got your ticket with return time, and then did other attractions until you could use your fastpass. Same as Fastpass+.

The question is will you have to wait until you’ve used your LL to book a new one, or will the old 2 hour rule apply?

In legacy Fastpass you could book a second Fastpass after you used the one you held, or after 2 hours passed from the previous booking.

MurphyJoe

Surge same day pricing for headliners might be the most devious act that DIS has ever perpetrated on their “guests”

Interestingly enough, Disney is limiting it to two attractions per day. So at least there might be more availability for everyone who's willing to pay. I was expecting unlimited if one could afford it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom