Disney Gameshows

DinoInstitute

Ah...okay..you saved yourself with the follow up line:p

I was like..not a good soundtracko_O...it won Best Original Score at the Oscars:bookworm:

I didn't say not a good soundtrack, I said not super amazing :D

What I meant was that there's only one song I really remember from it that screams Up. MI music as a whole I thought just was super great (also probably nostalgia plays a role :p)

DinoInstitute

The dogs part in the late 2nd to 3rd act does drag on a bit:p...

I enjoy the overall message from Up the best. It just resonates with me. I still need to see the Incredibles though:rolleyes::D
With The Good Dinosaur the other day, I have officially seen every one :p

The Incredibles is a good one, not my favorite and I don't like it quite as much as other people, but still a great movie.

The only Pixsr movie I've ever just not liked was The Good Dinosaur. :cyclops:

Yes I am still bitter.

:p

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I didn't say not a good soundtrack, I said not super amazing :D

What I meant was that there's only one song I really remember from it that screams Up. MI as a whole I thought just was super great (also probably nostalgia plays a role :p)
Michael Giacchino has become Pixar's go to guy...with Ratatouille, Up, and Inside Out - I hope he keeps doing them:D

And the main Married Life theme is throughout the movie...but played in different tones and styles,

Like this

and then this

It's funny after this movie, I picked up how many scores actually function the same way...the imperial march is played like a dozen times throughout the empire strikes back:p

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

The Incredibles is a good one, not my favorite and I don't like it quite as much as other people, but still a great movie.

Yes I am still bitter.

:p
I'm not even sure why I haven't seen it:p

I haven't seen that, Brave, or The Good Dinosaur. Only part of Wall-E too.

Making a Pixar list is probably like the hardest thing to do...if I had to though...erg...

1 - Up
2 - Toy Story
3 - Monster's Inc
4 - Inside Out
5 - Toy Story 2
6 - Finding Nemo
7 - Ratatouille
8 - A Bug's Life
9 - Cars
10 - Toy Story 3
11 - Monsters University
12 - Cars 2

I can't rank the others:p

DinoInstitute

I'm not even sure why I haven't seen it:p

I haven't seen that, Brave, or The Good Dinosaur. Only part of Wall-E too.

Making a Pixar list is probably like the hardest thing to do...if I had to though...erg...

1 - Up
2 - Toy Story
3 - Monster's Inc
4 - Inside Out
5 - Toy Story 2
6 - Finding Nemo
7 - Ratatouille
8 - A Bug's Life
9 - Cars
10 - Toy Story 3
11 - Monsters University
12 - Cars 2

I can't rank the others:p
Tis tough!

1. Monsters Inc
  2. Toy Story 3
  3. Finding Nemo
  4. Up
  5. Ratatoulli
  6. A Bug's Life
  7. Toy Story 2
  8. Inside Out
  9. Wall-E
  10. Finding Dory
  11. The Incredibles
  12. Toy Story
  13. Cars
  14. Monsters University
  15. Cars 2
  16. Brave
  17. The Mediocre Dinosaur
That's just me, but I mean it's still really hard to rank :p 16/17 of them are still really good movies ;) :p

Goodness, I can't say this enough times... Toy Story Land in DHS needs to just become a Pixar Land...there's talk changes happening but it's probably going nowhere substantial. But there's so much potential for Pixar Land any way you slice it, it would be so amazing.

In fact, I really wanna work on some sort of imagineering project for one :p :D

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Tis tough!

1. Monsters Inc
  2. Toy Story 3
  3. Finding Nemo
  4. Up
  5. Ratatoulli
  6. A Bug's Life
  7. Toy Story 2
  8. Inside Out
  9. Wall-E
  10. Finding Dory
  11. The Incredibles
  12. Toy Story
  13. Cars
  14. Monsters University
  15. Cars 2
  16. Brave
  17. The Mediocre Dinosaur
That's just me, but I mean it's still really hard to rank :p 15/16 of them are still really good movies ;) :p

Goodness, I can't say this enough times... Toy Story Land in DHS needs to just become a Pixar Land...there's talk changes happening but it's probably going nowhere substantial. But there's so much potential for Pixar Land any way you slice it, it would be so amazing.

In fact, I really wanna work on some sort of imagineering project for one :p :D
The different between like 1 and 10 could be a 10/10 to like a 8 or 9/10 :hilarious: It's really very close.

And yes please...my goodness. there is so much potential there for a Pixar land...just having Toy Story undersells some great attractions potentially.

DinoInstitute

The different between like 1 and 10 could be a 10/10 to like a 8 or 9/10 :hilarious: It's really very close.

And yes please...my goodness. there is so much potential there for a Pixar land...just having Toy Story undersells some great attractions potentially.
But even aside from taking guests to so much more exciting and immersive worlds in Pixar, having just TSL limits potential expansion in that area. Plus, it's weird that a park themed about entering the movies only features three properties, TS, SW, and Muppets :p

In the time between this and my last post I just grabbed a pensil and drew a sketch of a Pixar Land. Granted, I'm a terrible artist so it's hard to make out much, but it still looks much more exciting than TSL :p

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
But even aside from taking guests to so much more exciting and immersive worlds in Pixar, having just TSL limits potential expansion in that area. Plus, it's weird that a park themed about entering the movies only features three properties, TS, SW, and Muppets :p

In the time between this and my last post I just grabbed a pensil and drew a sketch of a Pixar Land. Granted, I'm a terrible artist so it's hard to make out much, but it still looks much more exciting than TSL :p
I agree...and can't wait to see!

Not everyone is Da Vinci...it's the idea that counts;)

DinoInstitute

image.png

The Bugs flat ride would be like MJJ/planned alien ride, just with some clever contraption made by Flick and driven by the little Bug scouts

Door coaster is amazing E-ticket door coaster :D

Up would make a nice people eater boat ride :D :p

And Pixar studios bundling for food, merch, meet and greet, and maybe a OMD type exhibit for Pixar

tcool123

I still need the Incredibles and I should rewatch Toy Story 1 and 2 and a bugs life cause I dont remember them at all...

In terms of Pixar films i dont like...there's Finding Nemo, and thats about it. I may have liked the Hood Dinosaur I had a few laughs here and there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom