Disney Gameshows

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
There is no hotel at Walt Disney World there all resorts ;)
So 0. If not its a third party hotel
*ah coo*
Hollywood-Tower-Hotel-Christmas-2012.jpg

DinoInstitute

Now I'm actually curious what the non trick question answer is :p

Honestly I have no idea half the time I forget that some Disney resorts exist *cough Old Key West cough*. And soemtimes I think that same of the resorts are the same ones Coronado Springs and Saratoga Springs being the most often.
Old Key West you forget about?! That's one of my favorites! :D

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
It's funny, I saw this thread and I thought "Oh that sounds like fun!" Then I clicked it and read the first post and turns out I helped make it with space :p

I completely forgot it existed :p:hilarious::rolleyes:
It is:p

I notice a trend with myself too and the board in general where we start something for like a few weeks...it's really fun...and then we drop it off the face of the earth:hilarious:

Not saying it might not happen again...but I will try to keep it going.:bookworm:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
This stuff, 66, the comps, and maybe an individual project...

I always find that one of the reasons stuff dies off is because I overextend into too much and then it all ends up fading away:p If I can keep the focus to a few things consistently, hopefully it'll work...we will see how it pans out:rolleyes::cool:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Here's one

I remember in the Birnbaum Disney books that I used to get as a kid...there was a typo that said Big Thunder Mountain was 197 ft tall. And I always thought that was..off:bored:...it's not even taller than the castle.

So my question is, what is the height of Big Thunder Mountain in WDW?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom