Disney Further Extends Hours!

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Disney has extended hours even further for President's Week! Now the Magic Kingdom is open 9 am to 10 pm on February 17 and 18th with Spectro at 7 and 9 and Fantasy at 8. On Tuesday, Feb. 19, an e-ride night, the hours are now 9 am to 9pm, with the same parade times (7&9 for spectro, etc). Therefore, that E-Ride Night will now be 9pm to 12 am! 2/15 is still 9-9 and 2/16 is still 9-11.
Kyle

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
wow..they are extending hours all over the place. The start of the week after President's Week has been extended, dates throughout march have been, and there are some freaky days in April. One day the park is open 8:30 am to 8:50 pm...and another has "hours unavailable". What are they planning for the Magic Kingdom. These hours are not by accident. I think these hour extensions show attendance is picking up! They still refuse to bring epcot back to a 9 am opening, which I don't get...

cbjlshaw

I had made plans to see Spectro Magic on Monday 2-11 but they have cancelled that. They have however extended the park hours at MK until 7pm through the 14th. It was scheduled to clos at 6pm just last week.

Fine with me though. What is up with EPCOT opening at 10am?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom