Disney for New Years, do we think crowds will still be limited?

Billie borella

I just booked a small trip for the 31st through the 3rd. I have never been over Christmas because it is sooo busy but I thought this might be the year to do it. Does everyone think crowds will be of course busy but somewhat under capacity still?

Herdman

My personal opinion, but I feel like Disney is one of the safer places you can be right now. Lots more sanitation being done than most of our local places, much better mask enforcement and compliance than the average place. I think that most people who travel to Disney know the rules in advance and are prepared to comply with them, a whole lot more than a lot of the local yahoo's who don't give a flip about others.

If they opened with Florida having 10,000 plus cases a day, and are remaining open with still that level of cases, what is it going to take for them to close? 20,000 cases a day? Cleaning, wearing masks and physical distancing has proven to keep the cases down. Disney is doing that better than just about anyone else right now. Just my humble opinion.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom