Disney Food

maxime29

Premium Member
You ever see the Ketchup/Mustard dispenser at Casey's Corner? I still haven't figured out that thing, and I still create a mess (not that there wasn't a mess already).

dreamitdoit

oh the food....

It is all amazing...as everyone said. You must get a turkey led at some point! You must! The rest is great too. You honestly can't do wrong at Disney when it comes to food. Now....Universal on the other hand. I would rather eat my own finger than eat their food.

Miss Bell

maxime29 said:
You ever see the Ketchup/Mustard dispenser at Casey's Corner? I still haven't figured out that thing, and I still create a mess (not that there wasn't a mess already).

I don't think I've ever eaten there without getting ketchup on myself and everything around me. :lol:

I love the fast food at WDW--sometimes I think we go to eat as much as we go for the rides and experiences.

BigNorm

Generally fast food at Disney is really good. The cheeseburger at Pinnochio's Village Haus in MK and The Liberty Inn in Epcot are excellent. That's probably my second favourite meal while I'm @ WDW, and if you like McDonald's french fries those are in supply as well. It's really hard to find a quick meal that's bad. I also like how some of the restaurants have condiment bars and you can put your own lettuce and pickles on your burgers or dogs (try the cheese sauce!).

MissM

Mmm...Disney burgers...I love the burgers at Pinocchio Haus in Fantasyland. And I love the fact that MK gives you not only a topping bar, but cheese sauce for free. MGM doesn't (not to mention, their burgers are really gross) - they actually charge you extra for a cup of cheese sauce. Epcot's American pavillion has the same yummy burgers like MK.
-m

Lauriebar

MissM said:
Epcot's American pavillion has the same yummy burgers like MK.
-m

Absolutely!! Plus we love the dining area there. It's usually very uncrowded and clean.

On a side note, am I crazy or did the condiment bar at Cosmic Ray's used to have different colored condiments in their dispensers? Seems like I remember the mayo being blue, mustard kinda orange and green ketchup? Anyone?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom