Disney Flashbacks

Sorcerer1

Original Poster
It's been almost a year since my last WDW trip, and I keep thinking about how fun it was last year thinking about the upcoming trip. Anyone else have Disney Flashbacks like this, or am I just nuts?

:hammer:

murphy

My last disney trip began last year on november 30th and I've been thinking about it ever since! Your not nuts i think we all do that ,then think about our next trip! Mine is in june. Seems like a long time but i know from past trips that the time goes by fast! Not looking forward to my first summer trip in the heat and humity, been spoiled by off season trips!! But I know I will love every minute of it!! Just looking at past pictures,and knowing it"s the only place that gives you that feeling!! It's well worth every thought and memory!!

CaptainNemo

dont feel like an idiot or nuts or anything, i'm only one of the thousand of people that become obsessed and have flashbacks of trips and remince about them. heck, one morning, about a year after my millenium trip, i woke up and before i opened my eyes, i thought i was still in WDW. freaky huh? but its all good, its just the magic that goes home with u after a wonderful trip.

Walter

Even though I do get to WDW quite a bit, it still happens to me. I think that that's the point of these forums, fellow WDW fanatics to come and reminisce about past trips, and talk about future ones.

Off topic, but, this morning, I didn't wake up and think that I was in WDW, but I swear before you, I thought that it was Christmas day. I think that I had a dream of me going to sleep on December 24, that's why I thought that.

Sorcerer1

Original Poster
Hey CaptainNemo, that must have been pretty depressing to wake up thinking you are in WDW, and then you realize you are not. I would be like: "I'm going back to sleep!". :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom