Disney finally caught on

waltdisny

Dreamflight4Eva said:
Thanks for posting the link.. I had never seen that seller before. I like the idea of buying the Disneyland marquee letters... but could someone explain to me the point of buying just one?? You'd think you'd have to have all the letters for it to work!
They sold a whole marquee 2 or 3 years ago, for 38K as I recall. I was a celeb who bought it, and he loaned it to some museum.

Someone probabily figured out they could make more $$ piecemeal. Afer all, not many people have a place to hang the whole sign, but there are plenty of folks who are thinking, "man that letter would be cool in my rec-room.":)

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
General Grizz said:
Holy crap.
sorry to disturb grizz....................... id be nice about it at least.... lol

"excuss me sir, im sorry for running you off the road, but if you would kindly step out of you vehicle and move to the back, put your hands comfortably on the bumper while i tie them down, open wide for your sox.... yes i know they stink, maybe you should wash them more, and here is a hat so you dont get sunburned cause im about to steal yo ...................!!!!!!

i think that is a nice approach...

Dayma

waltdisny said:
They sold a whole marquee 2 or 3 years ago, for 38K as I recall. I was a celeb who bought it, and he loaned it to some museum.

Someone probabily figured out they could make more $$ piecemeal. Afer all, not many people have a place to hang the whole sign, but there are plenty of folks who are thinking, "man that letter would be cool in my rec-room.":)

It was John Stamos.

bearboysnc

PurpleDragon said:
Could you imagine driving down I-4 and seeing a car with that SM vehicle strapped to the roof? :lol: :lol:

You'll have a longer trip than that. It's a DL space mountain vehicle.

PurpleDragon

Original Poster
bearboysnc said:
You'll have a longer trip than that. It's a DL space mountain vehicle.

Yes you are right, the ride vehicles seat 2 to a row, definately not a WDW ride car.

But the image still remains the same, a car driving down the freeway with a SM ride vehicle strapped to the roof, and a group of crazed fans giving chase. Its still funny. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom