Disney face character auditions

Vii

Original Poster
Has anyone had experience with this? I keep on checking the website to see if they're looking for people to fill the Mulan positions but they're always hiring the other princesses but not Mulan :( Why is that?? Do they EVER hold auditions for Mulan? It's the only princess I can potentially be!

Disneyfann

With the face characters it's pretty rare. Try usually have the same few cast members do the character unless its a very common one, and mulan only meets in China.

Vii

Original Poster
Ah, I see. Well that's depressing, LOL. That's why I didn't see Mulan at Magic Kingdom the last time I went...

Thanks anyway!

wilkeliza

As pointed out Mulan only meets at one location in Epcot so there aren't as many friends with Mulan as the other face characters. However you could try going to a general audition and if they need a Mulan they would probably pull form that. I believe some friends with Mulan are also friends with other characters.

CaptainShortty

Mulan has very few friends having do with the fact that she doesn't really meet other than Epcot. In general those that would be pulled for Mulan would likely come from a fur character audition. That is how a lot of the face characters are chosen. Even then, it is incredibly competitive.

Sorry to be the downer. Just wanted to be realistic with you!

hollywoodj

It's all about what they need, which can change weekly. I just suggest going to the face auditions whenever you can, but don't be upset if they don't "pull" you for anything. It's usually out of your control as to why they pick people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom