Disney Engagement ring

stitchsMom

I am not sure if they had diamonds or not, but they had in the German Pavillion, what I want to say were Swavorsky (sp?) Crystal Mickey earrings. They were fairly expensive, but absolutely beautiful!

dreamfinder

As a PP said, any good jeweler could get one custom made. Most likely needs to be a local shop, not a mall chain. I don't think any company would stock those due to the copy right issues unless Disney approved it.

trendicoff

Sorry I don't have a picture, but they used to sell a ring on main street at the jewelers that was a 24K yellow gold band with a flattened top and three small diamonds to make the mickey circles. It wasn't bad in the $250 range.

Personally, I just bought my wife an additional engagement right that was one of the cheap silver loop ones they sell at Mousegears. She still wears it every day.

figmentisgreat

Whatever you do, I would NOT get one of the rings that they sell in the stores in Disney (the cheaper ones, about 20-30 dollars). Mine completely fell apart. Actually, I really wouldn't recommend buying any affordable jewelry in Disney. Every single item of jewelry I have bought there has completely fallen apart...and I am very delicate towards my jewelry.

Runtinkrun

Sort of related...My boyfriend bought me the silver tinkerbell ring that had 6 pink gems on the band, 3 on each side in Oct '06. All the gems have long since fallen of but I still wear it every day :)

djpoore94

Whatever you do, I would NOT get one of the rings that they sell in the stores in Disney (the cheaper ones, about 20-30 dollars). Mine completely fell apart. Actually, I really wouldn't recommend buying any affordable jewelry in Disney. Every single item of jewelry I have bought there has completely fallen apart...and I am very delicate towards my jewelry.

I can't speak for the rings, but I have 3or 4 pairs of earrings and a necklace from WDW, all Sterling Silver and less than $50 each and have had no problems with them at all.

Harveyholt

When my fiance proposed to me he took me on a holiday as an additional present, and with the ring i got a diamond bracelet which he wants me to wear on our wedding day.this is really good because if we have more than 1 child then i can leave 1 the ring and 1 the bracelet when i die.and ill remember the holiday forever.

I just found a Disney ring on ebay that is 14K and marked Disney. It has a little Mouse head and 3 diamonds on each side. It's more of a wedding ring than engagement ring. I don't know if this is still for sale in the resort or park shops at Disney.

***Forget it. It turned out to be CZs.

alice45

Hello

Most weddings are a colossal waste of money for the bride and groom. They are so busy running around that they hardly get to enjoy the day. You're much better off eloping and saving your money for a home. Everyone wants to be a princess when they are little, when I was little I you to think of my wedding as if I were a princess.. My favorite Princess is Snow White, I look exactly like her. I would not want the ring if I didn't like it, but I love it..:ROFLOL:

Courtney1188

Most weddings are a colossal waste of money for the bride and groom. They are so busy running around that they hardly get to enjoy the day. You're much better off eloping and saving your money for a home. Everyone wants to be a princess when they are little, when I was little I you to think of my wedding as if I were a princess.. My favorite Princess is Snow White, I look exactly like her. I would not want the ring if I didn't like it, but I love it..:ROFLOL:

Didn't see anyone mention an actual wedding, just the engagement ring...and I think that's different. While I wouldn't want too much money spent on a ring, it is something you are going to wear every day for the rest of your life.

alexscott

Re

Ya that's true, Wedding rings or Engagement rings are not nly for a day, where you wear these rings and keep those rings in Box, these rings are for life time.So you should be very particular about these rings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom