Disney Embroidered Items

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
I've been on an Embroidery kick lately! No kids here, just a kid at heart, but I love making these items on my embroidery machine :)
I'm thinking some of these would make a great "you're going to Disney!" gift- everything you need to get ready- a countdown, stuff to do on the plane, things to wear in the parks, etc!

Countdown calendar:

1DSC_2905.jpg

Mini (1.5x3.5 inch) mouse bows- one for every theme park!
1IMG_8218-1 copy.jpg
1DSC_3485.jpg

I've made tons of headbands- but the Let It Go one is my most popular

1LetItGo.jpg

And this is just a tiny part of my felt "non paper doll" collection. These have been such a hit at craft shows I've done- and of course the Disney themed outfits are my most popular!
NPD3.jpg

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
I've also made these crayon holders and notebook covers - they would work great for quiet play on the plane and double as an autograph book in the parks!
il_570xN.748202687_n4r7.jpg

And Baymax as well :)
il_570xN.748193249_415i.jpg

popcenturylover

Wow, what a great job! LOVE the bows & the felt dolls! Wish that you had posted this at an earlier date, as I would have liked to get the bows from you.(We leave in just over a week!):)

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Wow, what a great job! LOVE the bows & the felt dolls! Wish that you had posted this at an earlier date, as I would have liked to get the bows from you.(We leave in just over a week!):)
There's always overnight shipping! Hehe
I've been working on the items over the past few months, but I literally just made those bows yesterday. We go in June and I cannot wait to wear them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom