Disney Dreams?

DisneyWood

Meeting Walt!!

I had a dream, about 3 or 4 months ago, that I actually met Walt Disney. We walked around talking about Disney parks, etc. but we were not actually in 1 of the parks. I can't remember where we were, maybe his old office or something. I had just completed Walt's biography a week or so before, then met him in my dreams.

I will tell you this, it felt completely real. I woke up wondering if I had really met him. It was such a pleasant dream. I told my wife about it and she just told me that I was completely obsessed with Disney. She is absolutely correct. Oh well, I have never had a dream about being in the parks. :( :(

47 days to go :sohappy: :sohappy:

DisneyNme

Dream

My Dream Started In the Airport, and I know i was going to disney world. But had no idea how i got to the Airport. Boarding the plane down or up the chute thing, I was Like Wait.....I HAVE NO MONEY!!!!! Then I woke up all sweaty! Yikes, thats enough of a nightmare right there. :rolleyes:

raven

I too dream about WDW all the time. One reoccuring nightmare I have is getting stuck in the dinosaur room of UOE all night and having to sleep among them. :lookaroun

Most are good dreams though. Dreaming of new rides and attractions like a Tinkerbell ride flying over Cinderella's Castle or whole different NBC attraction. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom