Trip Report Disney Dreamers!

For the past 8 years, Steve Harvey, and Essence Magazine have partnered with Walt Disney World to bring in 100 inspired teens to assist them in charting a course for their future success. My daughter, Kennedy, was blessed (and I truly mean that) to have been chosen to participate.

She and I were flown out to Orlando last March for four days of, for lack of a better term, a "life catapulting" event! Kennedy was able to spend time with Dexter Tanksley and other caring and inspiring Imagineers. They explored paths and worked projects that helped lead you toward becoming the best you can be at your God given talents. She left very inspired and is running faster than ever toward her dreams! I could not be more proud! I left inspired and excited about America's future knowing there were teens out there as sharp as the ones I met during the Academy!

After we got back from our trip last March, My girl put together a video of her time and memories of her trip. Although it is not really a trip report, I thought I would share with you all here.

If you would like more information about the Disney Dreamer Academy, here is the link to their home page:

https://www.disneydreamersacademy.com/

If you have questions about the program, please don't hesitate to ask!!

Here is the link to her Trip Report Video; hope you enjoy!

LisaBelle

Wow! What am amazing experience. Thanks for sharing. I'd never heard of the Disney Dreamers Academy before reading your TR. Definitely want to learn more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom