Disney Dream Dry Dock

CJR

Original Poster
It's heavily expected that the Disney Dream will enter dry dock this October, with about a month's worth of sailings blocked out.

It's very possible that some changes might occur to the ship if this happens.

While nothing is official, if you love The Enchanted Garden, I do recommend enjoying your cruise before October, to be safe. It seems the most likely change would be modifying or completely changing the restaurant. Anything can happen and it's still early, so I just say this as a precaution if you're a fan of the restaurant. Even if something does happen to it on the Dream, it'll still be on The Fantasy until its next dry dock, at least.

Last edited:

twall0415

It's heavily expected that the Disney Dream will enter dry dock this October, with about a month's worth of sailings blocked out.

It's very possible that some changes might occur to the ship if this happens.

While nothing is official, if you love The Enchanted Garden, I do recommend enjoying your cruise before October, to be safe. It seems the most likely change would be modifying or completely changing the restaurant. Anything can happen and it's still early, so I just say this as a precaution if you're a fan of the restaurant. Even if something does happen to it on the Dream, it'll still be on The Fantasy until its next dry dock, at least.

Any idea what they might be replacing it with? We are actually scheduled for the November 1st 2020 sailing which is suppose to be the first cruise after dry dock.

CJR

Original Poster
Any idea what they might be replacing it with? We are actually scheduled for the November 1st 2020 sailing which is suppose to be the first cruise after dry dock.

Keep in mind, nothing is official at this time, but I would expect something on the same level as the recent Disney Wonder makeover.

FWIW, it was implied to me that it would be an almost direct replication of what they did on the Disney Wonder. Things can still change though, especially if they decide to trim the budget or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom