Disney Dollars

brisem

Original Poster
Does anyone know if the Disney Stores are still going to offer Disney Dollars after they're sold? Thanks

DisneyMemories

When my local mall had disney dollars,they got them in quite a bit,now l have to go 45 minutes away to the next nearest disney store for them.

TheDisneyGirl02

As far as I know, we are still going to carry Disney Dollars. Even if we stop, they won't do it overnight. I think that since it's pretty profitable for the company, I would hope that they wouldn't stop selling them. There are many times at holiday time that we run out of them...even sometimes throughout the year...we'll see what happens!

TheDisneyGirl02

DisneyDefenders

gift cards

I was under the impression that the D-Stores had stopped giving out Disney Dollars and were now only giving out the Disney Store Gift Card.

Raven66

We buy the Disney Dollars for our daughter when we go. Whatever money she saves we go to the Disney Store and turn it into the dollars. Last time we bought some was in May.

TheDisneyGirl02

CaptJackSparrow said:
I was under the impression that the D-Stores had stopped giving out Disney Dollars and were now only giving out the Disney Store Gift Card.
You have to ask at the cast wrap for them. They aren't on display like the gift cards are. I just got some for my birthday yesterday and anyway, on Sunday I sold some so I know we still have them...

TheDisneyGirl02

shari71

Where can you get them at WDW? My daughter has save quite a bit and we won't have time to make it to the nearest Disney Store ( 90 minutes away ) before we leave.

FanofDinsey1981

shari71 said:
Where can you get them at WDW? My daughter has save quite a bit and we won't have time to make it to the nearest Disney Store ( 90 minutes away ) before we leave.

you can purchase them at the check-in desk at your hotel on disney property!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom