Disney documentaries

protiius

Original Poster
Does anyone know anywhere online were you can watch documentaries on Disney? There's a couple on Youtube, "Secret Lives". "The Man Behind the Myth" etc but I need more, about Walt himself or WDW. So can you recommend anymore? Do you know where I could find them? (preferably from a free online source because I'm a skint student :().

Thanks for your help!!

ftc316

one mans dream

Back in early 80's CBS, or maybe ABC had a special entitled "One Man's Dream". I was 10-11 at the time and it was the special that made me a Disney freak for life. It was hosted by the late Michael Landon and was used to launch Epcot during it's construction. Lots of good history on Walt himself and progression of the company. 3 Hour special with a few to many song numbers for my taste but an incredible stop motion segment on Mickey Mouse merc is real neat. But way cool to see Epcot under construction.

The new Disney Treasures collection DVD has a good Disneyland documentary too.

Nealsoncott

The composer Sting was asked by the Walt Disney Company to write the music for a new animated feature called Kingdom of the Sun. It was to be directed by Roger Allers who was basking in the success of his work on The Lion King.

Scott951

Back in early 80's CBS, or maybe ABC had a special entitled "One Man's Dream". I was 10-11 at the time and it was the special that made me a Disney freak for life. It was hosted by the late Michael Landon and was used to launch Epcot during it's construction. Lots of good history on Walt himself and progression of the company. 3 Hour special with a few to many song numbers for my taste but an incredible stop motion segment on Mickey Mouse merc is real neat. But way cool to see Epcot under construction.

The new Disney Treasures collection DVD has a good Disneyland documentary too.

You can by the "One Men's Dream" here:

http://02d992c.netsolstores.com/epcotonemansdreamdvd.aspx

Cmdr_Crimson

The composer Sting was asked by the Walt Disney Company to write the music for a new animated feature called Kingdom of the Sun. It was to be directed by Roger Allers who was basking in the success of his work on The Lion King.

Which became Emporer's New Groove & directed by Mark Dindal who also did Chicken Little & Cats Don't Dance. Sting did sing during the credits. The song was "My funny friend and Me."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom