Disney Direct

Disneygeek

Original Poster
Have people had good luck ordering items on Disney Direct? If I remember right there is one on-line ordering site, where people have had problems.
<O:p</O:p
Thanks<O:p</O:p

wannab@dis

I've never had any problems ordering from Disney Direct. In fact, just got a delivery from them a couple of weeks ago. :lol:

DisneyFan39

I just ordered my kids Halloween Costumes from Disney Direct and got them within a few days from the date I ordered..I love using this site.:)

Loretta

Two years ago I ordered a pair of PJ's for myself. Received a t-shirt. Sent it back of course. Two weeks later I got PJ's, not only the wrong ones but the wrong size. Sent those back, with a nice little note attached. Finally got the right PJ's three weeks later. I complained to them about all the money I had to spend on return postage. They did credit my account. This past spring I ordered a cookie jar. Came broke in about 15 pieces. Now I blame the post office for some of that, but the shipper didn't put one fragile sticker on the box. I haven't ordered anything since then.

Loretta

Trishnh

I order from there frequently and never have had any problems. There is usually a discount code on mousesavers, too.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The only problem I have with them is they wont cut my wife off. I see at least one box a week from them on my door step. :lol:

Disney Direct is owned and operated by the Walt Disney Company. It was previously Disneystore.com but after the retail stores were sold off it was rebranded as Disney Direct.

cuteazabutton74

I have placed many orders with Disney direct and never had any problems. My next order will be my son's Halloween costume in a few weeks. My family has also order from Disney direct for them selves and other people and never had any problems. I love to order from them especially since I can get points on Upromise.
<O:pCary</O:p

RandomHero914

I personally haven't ordered too many items from Disney Direct because I've just recently started to really become "into" Disney and Disney related items. But with the other items that I have ordered, there were no problems whatsoever. I actually just placed an order for a sweatshirt there on Saturday but have yet to receive an order confirmation through e-mail like I have in the past. I'm guessing that's expected, though... seeing how it was still the weekend and all.

shari71

Never had a problem with them recently other than a mix up last year. They sent me someone elses package, which worried me since we had ordered costumes for our trip to Disney. I order from them too much...I am even in the Best Guest program and enjoy the free shipping with every order....now that is too much shopping....oh, well, I was redecorating my daughters room into Tinkerbell and needed to get everything to go with it. :lol:

Jungle Cruiser

I have never had any problems with Disney Direct either, for the most part semms realiable

Disneygeek said:
Have people had good luck ordering items on Disney Direct? If I remember right there is one on-line ordering site, where people have had problems.
<O:p</O:p
Thanks<O:p</O:p

I think the wibestie that you are thinking off is Mainstreetmegastore. I have ordered from there also. I have recieved the items but it took a very long time, and I couln't get in touch with them when I wanted to know where my order was. I have heard many stories from others about Mainstreetmegastore and how bad it was for them.

Hope this helps

Nansafan

I have had good luck with Disney Direct as has my family. Mainstreetmegastore.com was a problem though. They were more expensive and I couldn't cancel an order when it took over 3 months to receive a CD and then I received 2 CD's. What a pain! I'll never order through them again.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Just to point out, incase it's not obvious - Disney Direct is owned and operated by Disney.

Mainstreet Megastore is a "fansite" operation that goes into parks and buys things to resell. For Disneyland items this can be helpful, but WDW has an extensive mail order purchase program that can get you most anything at WDW. Do a quick search for their email addy or phone number.

Nansafan

I am well aware that Mainstreet Megastore is not Disney owned. The item I purchased was on back-order with Disney Direct and time was a concern. Mainstreet promised quick delivery of an in-stock item but they didn't deliver and as I stated in my previous post, they didn't allow me to cancel the order.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom