Disney Dinning Plan.....good or not ? ? ?

swimmom

Thanks everyone for your time......I added it up the best I could using $13 for coffee, breakfast and juice each day then adding that amount to what we would have for dinner for the four days and came out with only $306 for the two of us.......now I added 6.5% sales tax (i think this is Florida tax amount) for a grand total of $325.89......where at $40 times 2 adults times 4 days = $320 so I don't see the much savings here........might skip this option.

Bob

Is your trip 4 days & 3 nights? If so than the cost would be $40 times 2 adults times 3 nights = $240

Billy Bob

Original Poster
Is your trip 4 days & 3 nights? If so than the cost would be $40 times 2 adults times 3 nights = $240

Hi, thanks for responding........my trip is 4 nights but we arrive at the airport in Orlando at 4:35pm and leave for home on a 9am morning flight........so the more I think of it I would be paying for 4 days of dinning but only getting 3+....am I right...

What also bothers me is the DDP doesn't include appetizers........dessert but I would rather have a appetizer any day than dessert.

It seams Disney stays up nights figuring this stuff out to the last penny......

surfsupdon

Like Monty has said, we save more money with AP rates on resort rooms and our TiW card for food. We enjoy sit down restaurants, but not for every single day. That's a little excessive for us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom