Disney Dining Plan

Fantasmic

Original Poster
Hi, I'm a bit confused about the Disney Dining Plan, I've booked my trip through Virgin, and didn't see anything about this, can I get the DDP when I check into my hotel for an extra price ? :confused: :shrug:

Hotdogs

You should be able to call Virgin or call the resort to add it on. We were lucky enough to get it included in the price.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Beware !!!

The DDP is available through Virgin and is mentioned and priced within their Florida brochure.

To book the DDP you MUST purchase your park tickets with Virgin (and if I remember correctly - holiday, tickets and DDP must be booked at the same time).

Virgins park ticket prices are over-priced to begin with (I know the web addresses of at least 10 UK based companies that are selling park hoppers up to £30 per person cheaper). Add onto that the DDP (complete with Virgins own mark up) and once again you are paying waaaaaaay over the odds.

We're going with Virgin in Dec '08 and I priced up their DDP - you'd have to eat at majorly expensive table service establishments every day to try and get a saving.

meganjean

The DDP was included in the price of the holidays if you booked your tickets with Virgin and book it before the 6th of November 2006.Other than that I probably wouldn't of bothered...

Fantasmic

Original Poster
Beware !!!

The DDP is available through Virgin and is mentioned and priced within their Florida brochure.

To book the DDP you MUST purchase your park tickets with Virgin (and if I remember correctly - holiday, tickets and DDP must be booked at the same time).

Virgins park ticket prices are over-priced to begin with (I know the web addresses of at least 10 UK based companies that are selling park hoppers up to £30 per person cheaper). Add onto that the DDP (complete with Virgins own mark up) and once again you are paying waaaaaaay over the odds.

We're going with Virgin in Dec '08 and I priced up their DDP - you'd have to eat at majorly expensive table service establishments every day to try and get a saving.

Thanks Cap'n Hook

We got a very good deal, pretty late (booked only 1 month in advance) with www.virginholidays.com/teletext
We priced it up against other companies (airtours, thompsons, Travel City etc) and it came out the cheapest!
Our park tix (14 Ultimate) were £159 and I looked online and in brochuers, seeing prices ranging from £168-£200+

All in all we've paid approx £1500 for 2 weeks for 2 adults, including tix in the All Star Music. I don't think i've been ripped off! Expensive, but a decent deal.

I know it can be done cheaper, as My Mum & Dad go cheapo every year (usually with me in tow!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom