Disney Dining Plan Gets Better

ms7479a

Original Poster
I don't know if this has been posted already but I have read on another website that the snack portion of the dining plan has now been expanded to include anything under $4. When I say anything I mean that you can now get a Dole Whip, Pastry from the Main Street Bakery, etc. This makes the dining plan a whole lot better and creates alot more choices.

New2WDW

ms7479a said:
I don't know if this has been posted already but I have read on another website that the snack portion of the dining plan has now been expanded to include anything under $4. When I say anything I mean that you can now get a Dole Whip, Pastry from the Main Street Bakery, etc. This makes the dining plan a whole lot better and creates alot more choices.

Can this be verified! I hope so! This would be great!

hedgewick

I'm really hoping that the booths in epcot for the food festival in Sept/Oct count under snack for the meal plan. We're going to be there the first week of the festival. My plan is to save up snacks for a few days and use them on Epcot day at the booths instead of having a sit down or counter service lunch. 3-4 snacks should equal a lunch.

shoppingnut

Master Yoda said:
When oh when will they open up the Dinning plan to AP holders?

I'm waiting for that too. I can't imagine it won't be too far away since they just opened it to DVC. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
shoppingnut said:
I'm waiting for that too. I can't imagine it won't be too far away since they just opened it to DVC. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Keeping mine crossed as well.

kimberley2006

new snacks

Hi, you can go to mousesavers.com and see what new snacks they have added on plus it tells about the food and wine at Epcot hope this helps:)

New2WDW

kimberley2006 said:
Hi, you can go to mousesavers.com and see what new snacks they have added on plus it tells about the food and wine at Epcot hope this helps:)

Cool Thanks! Mousesavers has always been dependable on info! So I call that a confirmation!:sohappy:

ms7479a

Original Poster
On another site (DISboards.com), people who have gone to Disney in the past couple of weeks have posted saying that this is in fact true.

New2WDW

ms7479a said:
On another site (DISboards.com), people who have gone to Disney in the past couple of weeks have posted saying that this is in fact true.

I did not mean to doubt you, I was just looking to make sure. I saw the new listing on Mousesavers and it does indeed look BETTER!:sohappy: Thanks ms7479a for the heads up!

gboiler1

Per Mousesavers, here are the new options for snacks...

Among the items now available with Dining Plan snack credits:
  • ice cream novelty
  • frozen fruit bar
  • box of popcorn
  • 12 oz soft drink
  • 20 oz Powerade
  • 24 oz bottle of water
  • piece of fruit
  • bottled fruit juice
  • flavored milk
  • snack-sized bag of chips
  • ice cream sundaes
  • ice cream floats
  • smoothies
  • nachos
  • bakery items
  • Mickey rice krispy treats

mitchk

Last week I must have ate about 6 rice krispy mouse ears, but I didn't know about the floats, ice cream sundaes, or the nachos:brick: Oh well

Teenchy

shoppingnut said:

Am I so far out of the loop that I didnt know it was opened to DVC Members???? I guess I should call Member Services??

Any DVC Members got details or signed up for the plan yet and know how it works?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom