Disney Dining Plan $39 Eligible Snack Item??

HairyChest

Original Poster
So I’ve been doing research for my trip and it’s been difficult to see what qualifies on the quickservice disney dining plan and snacks to get the best bang for my buck. Well I just saw someone post EVERY SINGLE MENU on you tube in person at Disneyworld and its helped a ton. The channel is called disneyworld vacationer. But They also got a $39 snack elegible cake! Can anyone verify if that snack item is legit? Its a milk chocolate mickey cake.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I can pretty confidently say that you cannot get a $39 cake with a snack credit on the dining plan.

edit: If you are talking about that cheese cake he got its $9.59 and a snack credit.

Last edited:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
So I’ve been doing research for my trip and it’s been difficult to see what qualifies on the quickservice disney dining plan and snacks to get the best bang for my buck. Well I just saw someone post EVERY SINGLE MENU on you tube in person at Disneyworld and its helped a ton. The channel is called disneyworld vacationer. But They also got a $39 snack elegible cake! Can anyone verify if that snack item is legit? Its a milk chocolate mickey cake.

nickys

Premium Member
Wow!

It isn’t the same as the celebration cake we had though, so I think it was a mistake on the app with the wrong item l&/or price listed. Still good value though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom