Disney Dining Experience?

hbrady77

Yesterday I called to plan my trip in February and the person who helped me suggested I check out Disney Dining Experience (since we typically drop $100+ a day on food and ). I did check it out and I see it's for Florida Residents Only! She knew I was from Maine so why did she suggest that? Do they rarely ask to see your Florida ID? ;)

If I can't do the Dining Experience is there some other way to save on these meals (discount club or meal deals?).

This may fire some people up .. BUT...
I'm continually amazed to see all the "stuff" Florida residents get from Disney! Disney and people like me pump MILLIONS if not BILLIONS into the Florida economy every year yet the people who benefit the most from our spending seem to get al the deals :brick: Maybe I will bring my father along (Florida resident) so we can save $1,000.00 or more :hammer:

Vernonpush

AZeno said:
Hi, I'm not sure if you have received any additional information about the DDE, but wee just returned from Disney. Our DDE was not mailed in time, so we picked up a temporary at Guest Relations at Epcot. As I understand it, the DDE is available to FL residents, or to Annual Pass holders, however, when I ordered our DDE, I was not asked for the AP number. As I mentioned, we jsut returned from Disney, and for a party of two, we have already recouped the cost of the DDE after our first visit.
We bought ours last year, I think in the beginning of April. It was only opened up for AP holders near the beginning of that year. They had such a positive response at their system was backlogged for quite a while. Insted of the usual 2 weeks mailing time they were up to 8 weeks. They didn't send ours to us until the end of May (we got a printout to use at the beginning of May). So now we are returning to use the cards (which have an experation date of May 30) on our next trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom