Disney Dining Experience Card

queenie0888

Original Poster
Hi all, I was looking for some feedback from people who have the Disney Dining Experience Card. I am a florida Resident with Resident passes. We are lucky to go for long weekends about every two months or so. I have looked into adding the meal plan to some of our stays but because I would have to by each of us a one day ticket it doesn't really pay for me to get the meal plan. I was wondering about the card though that does offer a 20% discount on meals and beverages. Have any of you found the car worth the money??? Has it saved you alot of money. Also I saw somewhere about parking included. Is this true? Sometimes we go over for the day and to save that 9.00 on parking would also be a plus for getting the card. I look forward to hearing back from you all on this.

islandbeachnut

You will not regret buying this card!! Especially going as often as you do! Getting the 20% off for us is just covering the tip, because we always tip 20%. Well that has added up WELL over the $50 we paid for the card.

We made 4 trips this past year (27 days total) and we probably saved $500-$600. We enjoy the California Grill & Artist Point and this card comes in really handy at those pricier places. :D

I don't really know about the parking because we fly down and stay at the resorts without a car!

AliceinWDW

I also think the card was great. It was 20% off the meals AND the alcohol. That was unheard of! The first day I used it (CRT for 4) I got my moneys worth. You also get a newsletter every so often which has info on upcoming dining experiences and opportunities and also has recipes. I don't remember anything about parking. (I alway paid for parking) They also have a discount ticket deal for Pleasure Island. (Or at least this was all the case when I had the card a year or 2 ago) Hope this helps!

Barb

EvilEmperorZurg

dining card

The card is definetly worth the price. When I bought it last year it cost $50 dollars. We made that money back and tons more in the first year. This year come renewal time I think that the price is now $60. It is great for character breakfasts and the high price resturants like Jiko and Wispening Canyon.
As for free parking you get that with your annual pass, we just flash our pass when going to a park and that is it. I know that you do not get parking with the dining card. But the card.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It is without a doubt the best money I have ever spent. With 3 kids I easily save the price of the card every weekend I am there.

lawyergirl77

magicstar01 said:
Hiya i was just wondering what the disney dinning card is? is it the same as the plan?:king:
Nope. The card is only available to annual passholders and FL Residents and allows the cardholder to get 20% off most table-service meals, including booze. It isn't tied to any package and you can use it as much or as little as you want. Costs $60/year.

The dining plan must be purchased as part of a MYW package and it has the one table-service credit, one counter-service credit, one snack per night of a person's stay at a Disney resort.

Hope this helps! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom