Disney Cruise

Maria

I went on the Magic exactly two years ago (july 16th 1999!).
The boat is huge and very elegant. Since I was a cast member at that time, we avoided the characters (we were so used to chat with Mickey!), but they looked cute in swimsuits!

Castaway Cay is very nice too....very disney like. Expensive to buy stuff there if u ask me....

We got a room on the 8th floor of the boat with a balcony and that was the best part! We enjoyed our room so much! The service was very good too (it´s Disney!) The food was very good and that midnight dessert buffet was great! Then the fireworks....

We had an awesome weather too and that helped a lot to enjoy those nights. Bahamas was real nice too... do not miss going to see Paradise Island and that huge hotel... amazing!

I highly recommend the Cruise...

The Mom

Premium Member
Maria, I'm guessing the hotel you are refering to is Atlantis? Were you allowed to use the facilities? When we stayed there, non-guests were allowed to walk around, but we had wrist bands for pool & slide admission. Can you buy them as a day visitor?

Maria

yes! That´s the name of it! I couldn´t remember... thanks...

I remember that as a non guest, you could tour the hotel ( we actually had a drink at one of the bars), and you could also get the wristband to take that tunnel ride. I remember it cost $25.00 per person. We didn´t do it at that time, but I wish we had... :rolleyes:

I was on it in Feb. Absolute BEST cruise I have ever been on!!!!
every worker on the boat is friendly and our waiters were the BEST!!! Cant remeber their names though. Cant wait to back again. Make sure you see the shows each night they are unbelievable.
P.S. Avoid the kiddie pool

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom