Disney Cruise: You Chose

ms7479a

Original Poster
First off, has anyone herd rumors about whether or not Disney is planning on building another ship? If you could pick any location for Disney Cruise Line to have a cruise to where would it be? If Disney built a new ship, what should the name be?

I would love to see Disney start doing a Mediterranean Cruise or maybe an Alaskan Cruise. I think a good name for a new ship would either be Imagine or Celebration.

peter11435

The rumored names are the Disney Dreams and the Disney Legacy. I would love to see an Alaskan cruise as well. I don't think we will ever see a Disney Celebration as I believe there is already a Carnival Celebration.

drnilescrane

As long as the ship isn't themed to Micheal Graves Post-Modernism or Frank Gehry Deconstructivism I'm happy with whatever they call it.

testtracker

ms7479a said:
I would love to see Disney start doing a Mediterranean Cruise or maybe an Alaskan Cruise. I think a good name for a new ship would either be Imagine or Celebration.

Well actually both of those names are carnival ships, but the alaska idea sounds great!

westie

Much like Disneylands Soaring Over California, its supposed to be a westcoast based ship. 'Bout time...

Maleficent98

How about Disney Fantasy?? Keping with the theme of the other shipd Wonder and Magic. An Alaskan cruise sounds wonderful! Gives those great Disney fans on the west coast a chance to discover Disney at sea.
MERRY CHRISTMAS :xmas:

Jose Eber

drnilescrane said:
As long as the ship isn't themed to Micheal Graves Post-Modernism or Frank Gehry Deconstructivism I'm happy with whatever they call it.

You want some Zaha Hadid action don't you.

Frog design worked on the last two ships, it will be fine.

Wow, another ship. Never been on the first two, although from pictures they look nice.

drnilescrane

I want something that complements the Art Deco/Nouveau theme of the last two, not a Team Disney Building on water.

Robert A.M. Stern?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
How about a Bauhaus inspired design?
plan1.gif

It'll probably be named "The Disney Eisner" :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom