Disney Cruise Ship Titles announced

kcw

Like JWG said, it's really not that big of a deal. I've been on two cruises, and they were two of my favorite vacations ever. Could I tell you the name of the two ships though? Nope. All I know is they were both Carnival. Most people don't care what the name of their ship is, but they will know it's Disney- and that's all that really matters

It's only marginally better than "hope" and "change".

Thanks, that made my morning

SoccerMickey

They could have the Disney SAIL of A Million Dreams about the Dream. Im not surprised about Dream since that is the new name of one of the towers in the Disneyland Hotel. Fantasy, however, Im not a fan of that name. It sounds a little too...ADULT ONLY...I could see the Disney Imagine as a good name.

WDITrent

Imagination, Celebration, Dream, Fantasy, Paradise... all those that would work for Disney have been taken by Carnival. However, there are alternatives. How about using Wish? What about Enchantment? Adventure? Majesty?

fireworkz

Imagination, Celebration, Dream, Fantasy, Paradise... all those that would work for Disney have been taken by Carnival. However, there are alternatives. How about using Wish? What about Enchantment? Adventure? Majesty?

Those last three are all names of RCI ships, just add "of the Seas" to the end. "Wish" hasn't been used I believe. The problem is there are SO many cruise ships now it's difficult to have a totally original name unless you name it after someone or use a made-up word.

Yes Carnival is also lauching a "Dream" this year, but they are also lauching a "Magic" in 2011. Example of how they have same problem as Disney. The thing I want to know is if anyone has seen any mock ups or plans yet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom