Disney Cruise / Magic Your Way

Laura

Premium Member
How do the land & sea disney cruises tie in with the Magic Your Way plans? What type of theme park tickets and dining options do the cruises include for the land portion of the trip?

I have been trying all day to look up this info on all different disney websites but none are working now because of high traffic.

krzy4dzny

Not sure if you eventually found it but here it is from the Disney Cruiseline website:

For any booking made prior to January 2, 2005, your ticket is the Ultimate Park Hopper, which includes admission to the four Theme Parks with park-hopping privileges and access to the Water Parks, DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park , and Downtown Disney Pleasure Island .

For packages booked January 2, 2005 and later, your ticket is the Magic Your Way Premium Ticket. This exciting new ticket includes admission* to Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and Disney-MGM Studios with the ability to visit multiple parks on the same day, everyday for the length of the ticket. The ticket also provides your choice of three admissions to Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park, Downtown Disney® Pleasure Island and Disney’s Wide World of Sports® Complex (valid only on event days; some events/activities require an additional admission charge). This ticket expires 14 days from first date of usage.

*Guests who book the 3 Nights on Land & 4 Nights at Sea vacation receive a 4-day Magic Your Way Premium Ticket; Guests who book the 4 Nights on Land & 3 Nights at Sea vacation receive a 5-day Magic Your Way Premium Ticket.

Upvote 0

krzy4dzny

We've been on the Wonder twice now ( most recently this past halloween) and loved it. Will definitely be back, hopefully will do the seven day cruise next time.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
darbiemc said:
not to change the subject but i'm going on the wonder in june 2005 and was wondering what some of you thought of the cruise
Best vacation I have ever had. Everything is 1st class.

Upvote 0

ImaginEAR

I've been on the Magic once and my second Disney cruise is April 16 on the Magic. You'll LOVE the cruise! Everything is amazing! Lots of fun, you'll want to live there.

Upvote 0

jcraycraft

darbiemc said:
not to change the subject but i'm going on the wonder in june 2005 and was wondering what some of you thought of the cruise

darbiemc - We did a DCL 7-day eastern cruise (See link below for photos) this past Nov 27th and had a wonderful time. It is great for meeting the Disney characters up close and personal, you never now where you may run into them. The services are nothing short of 1st class as mentioned above and the shows are great!!! But with that said if I have to choose between a WDW or DCL trip, I would opt for the WDW. Sit me up on the beach at the Polynesians with the view of the Magic Kingdom and I am a happy camper. But I think it depends on how big of a WDW fan vs. Disney fan you are. We plan on doing another DCL in 2006, but will try the western or 4-day next time.

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Good question Laura, and thanks for the answer krzy4dzny!
We booked in Dec. for our first with the land/sea in July (as my wife ain't so sure 'bout staying on those boats out of reach of land).

I figured that would be the case (use old system) although I had it in my notes to check with Disney after this initial flurry of confusion settles down.

The new ticket system is going to take some getting used to!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom