Disney Cruise Line Schedule Question

WDW1991

Original Poster
Hi All :wave:

Hopefully someone can help me out. I was hoping to book a transatlantic cruise with the DCL for September. However this is not possible now so I am hoping to book for next year instead. The site currently doesn't have next years transatlantic cruises on there. I know it's still very early in the year so they probably won't be on there for a while but my question is.. Does anyone know when they will be put on there so I can put down a deposit?

Many Many Thanks for your responses in advance. They are much appreciated.

Andy :)

Disneyfalcon

Hi Andy!

As you saw, they haven't announced the schedule for the Magic and Wonder next summer yet. I would definitely expect the Magic to be headed to the Med again.

They usually announce the next chunk of the schedule in the fall, but since they didn't announce the entire year this time, it's hard to say. It's possible they could wait until the fall to announce the rest, but if I had to guess, they will probably do it sooner.

We will post it here when we hear it's coming. I also keep a list of people who are interested and want to be emailed as soon as we hear. If you want me to let you know, just send me an email. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom