Disney Cruise Line Fun

DisneyWonders07

I had an excellent time on the Disney Cruise (the Disney Wonder) when I went in November for 3 days! Although, I don't believe this 3 days was enough, it was just too enjoyable. Anyone have any thoughts or comments on how much they enjoyed their Disney Cruise???:) Please tell what you really enjoyed about it!

Mission: SPACE

I love DCL... almost as much as the parks... I think they should have an ANNUAL ticket to the ships, just as they do for the parks!!! LOL... Anyway, we've been on three cruises, one each year for the past year, and DCL is the only line we've ever been on. Despite this, I would still argue that DCL is the BEST line! They offer everything, except a strong teen program. But Castaway Cay is PARADISE!!! I know other lines have their own islands also, but they don't offer the convenience of being able to step off the ship right onto the island, or the true Disney magic.

Just my two cents!

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

:sohappy:

WOOHOO!!!

That's AWESOME to hear!
I am off on the Disney 4-day park/ 3-day cruise in April
(my first cruise ever)!!!

I can't wait. It's always nice to read good stuff about it, because I have no idea what to expect.

52 days and counting...............

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mickeycruiseme

Love Em Too

We have done the 4 day and Western 7 day and have loved every min. of it. We have a 7 year old and 4 year old twins and they never wanted to leave the kids areas. Great for mom and dad though!!!! We go over xmas and it is even more a magical time.

Upvote 0

westie

We did the western cruise that turned into an eastern cruise because of a hurricane. We never felt a thing and got to go to Castaway Cay on the first and last days of our cruise! It was great!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom