Disney Cruise Line Discounts?

SuperDad82

Original Poster
Hi Everybody!

I am planning on going to a Disney Cruise Line with my two kids as we have never went to one before. We have visited Disneyland and Disney world on numerous occasions, but the cruise will be the first time. I am use to finding a lot of discounts for Disney theme parks online, but Disney cruises have been a little bit more difficult. Anybody here have any success with finding discounts for the Disney Cruise? Thanks.

Disneyfalcon

There are discounts! Look to go in off season times if possible. September is a great time price wise. Also, the classic ships have more discounts then the Dream and Fantasy. Sometimes there are discount rates much closer to sailing too. It can be done! :)

flynnibus

Premium Member
Hi Everybody!

I am planning on going to a Disney Cruise Line with my two kids as we have never went to one before. We have visited Disneyland and Disney world on numerous occasions, but the cruise will be the first time. I am use to finding a lot of discounts for Disney theme parks online, but Disney cruises have been a little bit more difficult. Anybody here have any success with finding discounts for the Disney Cruise? Thanks.

The cruises aren't discounted the same as the parks. Basically you won't find 'blanket' discounts out there.. but instead certain cruises/dates being discounted. So if you can wait around for an offer, and jump at the itinerary offered, that's how people get discounted cruises. These tend to show up as you get closer to the dates... they are basically discounting to fill weak selling cruises. If you are a Florida resident, they also often get offered special deals.

The other aspect people get is via credits back through their travel agents. Rather than have price wars on what is quoted, the method is to give a kick-back credit via onboard ship credits as the form of 'discount'.

Disney does offer 'bounce back' offers to book a future cruise while on board as well (reduced deposit and 10% off typically)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom