Disney Cruise Line Bread Dips

Icekid84

I took a cruise with my family February 2008 and had a GREAT time. I'd highly recommend the Disney Cruise line to anyone. I'm normally a very picky eater and very predictable in the foods I pick, but on that first cruise of mine I tried so many different types of foods. It was great fun... but now I find myself missing a bit of that cuisine. I searched google for Disney Cruise line menus, I found them but it appears that the bread and the dips are not part of the appetizers or the menus. I was hoping some members could still recount what they had during their trip. I'm hoping that members will remember them ( maybe know what it exactly was) and then maybe I'd be able to find some recipes for them.

Sadly my brains forgotten them, I remember one that was like a white dip with a peppery of chilie taste to it. There were many others, but I dont remember them.

Disneyfalcon

I took a cruise with my family February 2008 and had a GREAT time. I'd highly recommend the Disney Cruise line to anyone. I'm normally a very picky eater and very predictable in the foods I pick, but on that first cruise of mine I tried so many different types of foods. It was great fun... but now I find myself missing a bit of that cuisine. I searched google for Disney Cruise line menus, I found them but it appears that the bread and the dips are not part of the appetizers or the menus. I was hoping some members could still recount what they had during their trip. I'm hoping that members will remember them ( maybe know what it exactly was) and then maybe I'd be able to find some recipes for them.

Sadly my brains forgotten them, I remember one that was like a white dip with a peppery of chilie taste to it. There were many others, but I dont remember them.

I'm totally no help here, I just wanted to say I agree!! There were some great dips!! And some of the breads to go with them...yummy!!

I'm glad you had fun!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Icekid84

Original Poster
Hehe thanks, I'm really looking forward to returning again soon ( who knows when)

Hopefully someone with a really good memory will remember and give an update to this thread.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom