Disney Crafting...

WED99

Hello everyone! Love all the work in this thread, so wonderful!!
For one of my printmaking classes last year, I did an EPCOT Center themed linoleum-cut print!!
tumblr_lz309ptVLT1qdmqf8o1_1280.jpg

And for EPCOT's 30th, I drew a little card for the anniversary. C:
tumblr_mati28qo381qdmqf8o1_1280.jpg
is that traced or just hand drawn? did you use a reference image? because if not then I absolutely love your version of Figment!

Kat326

is that traced or just hand drawn? did you use a reference image? because if not then I absolutely love your version of Figment!

It's totally hand-drawn!! I did have to reference several photos of Figment in order to get his features, design and pose the way I wanted, since I had never drawn him before (and also to get the icons right). The drawing was sketched in my sketchbook, transferred to nice paper, and coloured with Copic Markers.

I'm hoping in the springtime to do a 2nd version of my EPCOT linocut print, but bigger, and featuring characters & attractions (not just the icons) of Future World & World Showcase of the past & present! C:

annawilliams

(yay! I figured out how to post bigger pictures!)

Belle costume (It's hanging funny on the hanger--it actually came out nice)

Here's a sculpture I made, This is just the "pre stage" I eventually made a mold out of it, and cast a bunch of castles, and painted them....I'll have to take a finished pic of them.

Obsessed. You need to make an etsy website to sell these! So cool.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
A few new things I've made--
Disney subway art
More information at my blog: http://sewin2disney.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/disney-subway-art/
disney-on-wall_edited-1.jpg

And some metal stamped bracelets
il_570xN.391777049_qc48.jpg

il_570xN.391761836_fqho.jpg

il_570xN.391756173_2gqv.jpg

Those last three were for sale in my Etsy shop, but have sold out. If anyone is interested in buying one, you can always PM me!

Those bracelets are so cute! I like the "jersey girl" one on your etsy, too!

I'm not familiar with the term "subway art" (although I spent more than a decade commuting in NYC via subway). Can you tell me what it means?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom