Disney Consumer Products Summit meeting to be held at WDW

terp79

Original Poster
Anyone attending the DCP summit meeting in October? Just curious? It's going to be held at the Contemporary. Should be killer this year. I can wait. It's going to be fun to pull my contacts at DCP on the newly refurbed Haunted Mansion!!!

For those of u who are unaware what the DCP summit meeting is, it's one of the annual events held by Disney Consumer Products. Invitation only to Disney licensee's. I got my invitation a month ago and have made my arrangements!!! It's all final. I can't wait to hear about Wall-E (i've seen some of the product development artwork and it's killer), Enchanted, Narnia, Prince of Persia, The Princess and The Frog, and all those other fun Disney properties in the works!!!

I also get to meet up with my friend and her boyfriend who happens to be that famous imagineer...oh you know, the one who writes all the fabulous books on the Haunted Mansion, POTC, and I think he has a new one coming out soon. . .;)

aeromike

If by consumer products you mean disney merchandise, then could you please mention that for monorail stuff should be released, and to release the retired stuff again, Its hard trying to find parts you don't have these days. Its a collectable, bring it back lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom