Disney Competing with WDWMagic????

nicholas

Since so many here seem to be familiar with City of Heroes, it got me wondering if you are actual players of the game as well. If so, we should meet up in Paragon City and make a team sometime.

xfkirsten

I saw an article on this elsewhere saying that you could win points that count towards selected merchandise from the parks... that makes me wanna play, right there! :)

nicholas said:
Since so many here seem to be familiar with City of Heroes, it got me wondering if you are actual players of the game as well. If so, we should meet up in Paragon City and make a team sometime.

Isn't it an RPG computer game? With a subscription or usage fee?

Testtrack321

Dose this mean we can go collect gold, beat up rats in Disneyland, then launch a crusaid against Universal? ;)

Interesting, but ofcourse, it will only work on Windows and be horribly slow and bad looking.

Pioneer Hall

It isn't really anything like we have here. It seems like they are trying to give you a virtual tour type thing. Something to make you want to go to WDW more.

Enderikari

With games, and designed chat rooms, and various other implements, believe me, its a nifty thing, and absolutely gorgeous too, thought the avatars leave something to be desired. Let me find out what I can talk about and I should be able to get back to you

Indy95

Testtrack321 said:
Dose this mean we can go collect gold, beat up rats in Disneyland, then launch a crusaid against Universal? ;)

And The final level's objective is to thaw out Walt, and then you and Walt take over the world. Mwahahahaha! :drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom