Disney Comic Books

Thunder Kz

Original Poster
I did a search and didn't see this anywhere, so I thought I'd post it. We stayed at POR last weekend. While walking through the store, we found this:

6919158921_a13099edb4.jpg

Not a great picture, but it's an end cap filled with what appears to be Disney comic books! It's a locked glass cabinet, and the various books are behind the displayed copy in the cabinet. (You can see them behind the Toy Story and Duck Tails ones above). Maybe they've been around for awhile, but I haven't seen them for years. Has anyone seen these at any other resort stores? Interesting there aren't any Marvel comics. (Buy the company, steal their bread and butter, re-package it with Disney, and sell it. God Bless the Mouse!) The more I thought about it, the more awesome it is. It reminds me of the 80's, and I definitely should've gotten one. DUCK TAILS OOOOh OOOOh OOh!

timeman

Boom Studios has been releasing Disney Comics for a few years, but they no longer have the license. Marvel has released some reprints of disney comics, but whether they will release new one is up in the air.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom