Disney College Program and Fastpass+

IowaHawks7

Original Poster
So i was recently accepted to do the Disney College Program and I was wondering if there was anyway i could make Fastpass+ reservations for some days in the parks. I know that I dont know when ill be off. But i was mainly thinking of just making one or two for the first friday night at MK. Cause ive heard from Alumni that you usually have traditions that night and you get to go to the parks at night afterwards.

IowaHawks7

Original Poster
Okay thats what i was thinking, just wanted to make sure. It prolly wont matter that much anyway since ill be in no rush to do everything in a weekend, as if i were on vacation.

Tom

Beta Return
Okay thats what i was thinking, just wanted to make sure. It prolly wont matter that much anyway since ill be in no rush to do everything in a weekend, as if i were on vacation.

Once you're working, you'll find that you visit the parks quite often on your days off and before/after shifts (at least for a while, until you get burnt out). With unlimited access, you'll have no problem finding times to experience just about every attraction with a short wait at some point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom