Disney Characters

Cynderella

Toy Story 3 is in post production with no official release date for 2008. I would guess the holidays for Toy Story 3. Other notables for 2008 in case anyone is interested to be released
1) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
2) Indiana Jones 4
3) Madagascar 2
4) Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (sometime in May for 2008)
5) Iron Man
6) The Incredible Hulk

I am soooo excited for this movie! I love Harrison Ford :slurp: :D

Didnt they already do Incredible Hulk? Cause I thought I saw it and it sucked

frankd1962

Didnt they already do Incredible Hulk? Cause I thought I saw it and it sucked

Not really. They call it HULK and I heard that also that they're doing a second one. The reason I didn't like HULK was that they made it look like a live action comic book. If you're going to do this as a movie, let it like a movie. Three "panes" of someone walking across a floor is a bit annoying.

Toy Story 3 is in post production with no official release date for 2008. I would guess the holidays for Toy Story 3. Other notables for 2008 in case anyone is interested to be released
1) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
2) Indiana Jones 4
3) Madagascar 2
4) Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (sometime in May for 2008)
5) Iron Man
6) The Incredible Hulk

See now I have heard conflicting storys about narnia 2 some people have said christmas 07 while others early spring 08 so who knows, I know Indiana Jones 4 was rumored for a 09 slot at one point not 08 and that ford turned down a spot in star wars 7 so who knows about that one.

Not really. They call it HULK and I heard that also that they're doing a second one. The reason I didn't like HULK was that they made it look like a live action comic book. If you're going to do this as a movie, let it like a movie. Three "panes" of someone walking across a floor is a bit annoying.

Yea HULK was a major waste of a HULK of greenbacks and Made exc. very ANGRY:mad:. I'm interested in seeing what they do with it as well as seeing Jurassic park 4 finally come out.

JetersYanks

Original Poster
So there will be characters from the movie Ratatouille at the Studios, and the movie opens June 29th (same day as Die Hard 4).
National Treasure 2 opens Dec 21. Just a couple of Disney movies I thought I would throw out there, not Die Hard 4. By the way the last hulk movie was horrible, hulk reminded of Shrek on steroids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom