Disney Characters

JetersYanks

Original Poster
Hi Folks,
My wife and I are Disney character collectors (140+ and counting) and we were just wondering if Marie from Aristocrats and Clara Cluck are still making appearences at the Studios? We will be attending the Pirates and the Princess party Feb 23 and from what we have read on the boards it looks like a big character event as opposed to MVMCP and MNSSHP. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jason

Disney Oracle

Hi, Jason.

Marie and Clara were at the Studios last Friday. They were in a unit just outside the entrance to the Great Movie Ride around noontime. I'm pretty sure the same unit was out around 3:45. Can't say they are out every day, but they were out then.

A friend of mine and I will also be at the P & P party on the 23rd.

Peter

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Three more new characters you might be interested in are Cindi's step mother and step sisters. They were making appearances behind the castle. They did a very very good job with these face characters.

47b7df39b3127cce80bf5c8e1f1600000016108IZNWTJyzaa

Plutoboy

If the cast member pictured here as Lady Tremaine is half as good as she is when she plays Cruella Devil then I'm sure is incredible!!!! I worked with her for a longtime as a friend of the characters and she is always captivating to watch.....regardless of who she plays:sohappy:

MamaMunk

Marie and Clara are still a random catch. They aren't out daily, but if you're lucky you'll be there on a day they are there. At Pirate and Princess some of the rarest characters out are Sebastian and Flounder at the Fantasyland Dance Party along with some random fish. And in Adventureland near Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride there are camels from the 25th Anniversary parade. And of course Jack Sparrow.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
If the cast member pictured here as Lady Tremaine is half as good as she is when she plays Cruella Devil then I'm sure is incredible!!!! I worked with her for a longtime as a friend of the characters and she is always captivating to watch.....regardless of who she plays:sohappy:

I thought the same thing when I saw her. They did an awesome job.

Greenlawler

Hey,
I think Marie and Clara are "characters in training" so I think your hit and miss. My family are huge charcters hunters as well, we were there a few weeks ago and we did not find either of them. In fact all of the training characters that week were really the same old same olds...Gideon, Louie, Penguin, Foulfellow, Rafiki, an occasional common villan and Gaphetto ho-hum. I really wish they would mix this up. Just switch up some of these training characters more often.

JetersYanks

Original Poster
Hi Folks,
I wanted to thank everyone for their input and will definitely be on the look out for Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters, Jack Sparrow, Flounder, Sebastian, John Smith at the Pirates and Princess Party and Marie, Clara Cluck at the Studios. I think in the past year Disney is slowly opening up the vault and letting some of these hard to find characters out and about. We'll have to see what this year brings.
Jason

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Hi Folks,
I wanted to thank everyone for their input and will definitely be on the look out for Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters, Jack Sparrow, Flounder, Sebastian, John Smith at the Pirates and Princess Party and Marie, Clara Cluck at the Studios. I think in the past year Disney is slowly opening up the vault and letting some of these hard to find characters out and about. We'll have to see what this year brings.
Jason

I think that Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters are out for the release of the C3.

MamaMunk

Don't know if this was posted previously, but there will be a few new characters this year. 3 of the Meet the Robinsons characters will be making appearances at Studios expected this Spring. As well as Remy the rat from Ratatouille also at Stuidos expected this Spring. The yellow Power Ranger from the newest series will also be replacing one of the male rangers. I'm not positive on this, but I believe the Silver Ranger will be leaving us.

JetersYanks

Original Poster
Hi Mamamunk,
Who is Remy the Rat from Ratatouille? I kinda wanna believe with the release of Cinderella 3 that's a good reason why we are seeing the Stepsisters and the Stepmother. Hopefully with the new Toy Story Mania ride and the release of Toy Story 3 in theatres in 2008 we'll see more Toy Story Characters (fingers crossed and a wait and see).
Jason

MamaMunk

Hi Mamamunk,
Who is Remy the Rat from Ratatouille? I kinda wanna believe with the release of Cinderella 3 that's a good reason why we are seeing the Stepsisters and the Stepmother. Hopefully with the new Toy Story Mania ride and the release of Toy Story 3 in theatres in 2008 we'll see more Toy Story Characters (fingers crossed and a wait and see).
Jason

Ratatouille is a new Disney movie coming to theaters soon. Remy is the main character. Haven't heard anything about NEW Toy Story characters, just the same ones moving to Mickey Ave after Toy Story Mania opens. But we can all keep our fingers crossed!

drew81

Don't know if this was posted previously, but there will be a few new characters this year. 3 of the Meet the Robinsons characters will be making appearances at Studios expected this Spring. As well as Remy the rat from Ratatouille also at Stuidos expected this Spring. The yellow Power Ranger from the newest series will also be replacing one of the male rangers. I'm not positive on this, but I believe the Silver Ranger will be leaving us.

That's what I heard as well. The Meet the Robinsons characters have arrived at the Studios.

celestia

Anyone know where the stepsisters are doing their meet and greets for the party? I am assuming also john smith is in liberty square? I saw a pochahontas thing set up by the old stage behind the christmas shop.
:wave:

I know jack is in veranda... every party so far his line has been 2 hours. :eek:

Going to the party tonight, wondering just where I can find these rarer characters. :)

drew81

Anyone know where the stepsisters are doing their meet and greets for the party? I am assuming also john smith is in liberty square? I saw a pochahontas thing set up by the old stage behind the christmas shop.
:wave:

I know jack is in veranda... every party so far his line has been 2 hours. :eek:

Going to the party tonight, wondering just where I can find these rarer characters. :)

John Smith does sets at the Pocahontas back drop.

The Stepsisters and Lady Tremaine are right behind the castle.

Hey I thought thought Toy Story 3 got the boot a while ago never to be heard from again, also if they move the toy story characters to Mania the what is to become of ALS TOY BARN? Hum that has some possibility's

MamaMunk

Hey I thought thought Toy Story 3 got the boot a while ago never to be heard from again, also if they move the toy story characters to Mania the what is to become of ALS TOY BARN? Hum that has some possibility's
I would assume they'll change the backdrop and it'll become a meet and greet location for someone else. Perhaps Meet the Robinsons?

JetersYanks

Original Poster
Toy Story 3 is in post production with no official release date for 2008. I would guess the holidays for Toy Story 3. Other notables for 2008 in case anyone is interested to be released
1) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
2) Indiana Jones 4
3) Madagascar 2
4) Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (sometime in May for 2008)
5) Iron Man
6) The Incredible Hulk

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom