Disney Channel Rumor at Disney-MGM Studios

MaxGoof7

Original Poster
I'm not sure about the Empty Stage inside ABC Stage. Also Sounds Dangerous is still in the ABC Sound Studio since 1999. Man It's been 5 years since Doug Live is gone as well as Get Happy with ABC. Now that I hope that Disney Channel will take over the Stage with a live show of Kim Possible, Lizzie McGuire or Disney Channel Live with characters from Disney Channel Originals. As well as Disney Channel Sound Studio will have guests to create their own sound effects to Disney Channel Originals etc... Just like the Monster Sound Show. Probably the ABC attraction just north of Echo Lake will undergo to transform into Disney Channel Stage and Sound Studio in the future.
I hope it helps!

Captain Chaos

MaxGoof7 said:
I'm not sure about the Empty Stage inside ABC Stage. Also Sounds Dangerous is still in the ABC Sound Studio since 1999. Man It's been 5 years since Doug Live is gone as well as Get Happy with ABC. Now that I hope that Disney Channel will take over the Stage with a live show of Kim Possible, Lizzie McGuire or Disney Channel Live with characters from Disney Channel Originals. As well as Disney Channel Sound Studio will have guests to create their own sound effects to Disney Channel Originals etc... Just like the Monster Sound Show. Probably the ABC attraction just north of Echo Lake will undergo to transform into Disney Channel Stage and Sound Studio in the future.
I hope it helps!

is this what you hope for or is this what you heard is going to happen?

Halfling418

ahhhhhh!

The only things I watch on that channel nowadays are House of Mouse and Dave the Barbarian---which is hilarious by the way.

Maybe I'm just not the right age to appreciate the teeny-boppers and bad acting.

ImaginEAR

Ughh... I don't care what goes into MGM as long as it's not a SHOW. Here's the list of MGM attractions that's not a show or an exhibit

1. Great Movie Ride
2. Tower of Terror
3. Rockin' Rollercoaster
4. Backlot Tour
5. Star Tours, thanks.
And I think there's more...

Captain Hank

ImaginEAR said:
Ughh... I don't care what goes into MGM as long as it's not a SHOW. Here's the list of MGM attractions that's not a show or an exhibit

1. Great Movie Ride
2. Tower of Terror
3. Rockin' Rollercoaster
4. Backlot Tour
You forgot Star Tours. But, yeah, not too many non-show attractions at MGM.

yensidtlaw1969

ImaginEAR said:

1. Great Movie Ride
2. Tower of Terror
3. Rockin' Rollercoaster
4. Backlot Tour

You Forgot Fantasmic! (It's not just a show, it's a Nighttime Musical Pyrotechnic Specatular! :D ;) :lookaroun )

Yensidtlaw1969

beauty_Belle27

Like ImaginEAR said before,I personally do not really like shows,and would like to see more rides.off topic,House of Mouse would make an awesome restraunt.lol

magicmom

I would love a House of Mouse restaurant! That would definitely rock! I can honestly say that I am pretty sick of Playhouse Disney Live. I have a 5 year old who is too old for the baby shows and wont watch anything but Toon Disney because Disney channel has gone to the very young.

My daughter is a huge Kim Possible fan and now that they are pushing the 3rd movie, I can't believe there is no Kim and Ron at MGM. They have Jo Jo and Goliath and Lilo and Stitch so where are Kim and Ron? Or even the Proud Family, my husband and I love to watch that more than my daughter. That is some funny stuff. I would pay money for a picture with Sugar Mama and Poppy! Since both of these "stage show" buildings have been vacant for years I just don't know what the hold up is for something is better than nothing!

DizkneeBoi

Account Suspended
I think it would be awesome if they would combine the idea from Superstar Televison with the Disney Channel. You could have kids "starring" in Disney Channel shows. For example little girls could act in a scene from Lizzie Mcguire. I think pre-teens would love this, although it really wouldn't be too great for anyone over 12....

cknight66

DizkneeBoi said:
I think it would be awesome if they would combine the idea from Superstar Televison with the Disney Channel. You could have kids "starring" in Disney Channel shows. For example little girls could act in a scene from Lizzie Mcguire. I think pre-teens would love this, although it really wouldn't be too great for anyone over 12....

That's a great idea!

However, my hope is that they could somehow leverage the power of ABC to create a show. Imagine being cast in a scene from "Lost" or "Desperate Housewives"? The only problem is that these days in Hollywood it is almost impossible to negotiate legals rights to these types of things.

goofyfan13

jeanylaser031 said:
i think that disney channel from Disney studios will be the best way in disney that disney will spend their magic spell.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are trying to say here.... :brick:

I'm surprised that Disney hasn't done this yet, especially with Eisners "synergy" or whatever he calls it. But yea, the park could use another attraction, so this isn't too bad of an idea.

imagineer boy

jeanylaser031 said:
i think that disney channel from Disney studios will be the best way in disney that disney will spend their magic spell.

Um, what? How can Disney spend their magic spell.? :veryconfu :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom