Disney Central

AV8R

Original Poster
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I used to belong to a site called Disney Central where you could download ride videos and audio via torrents. I went to visit the site again and it looks like it's down. Has the site moved or is it done for good? Also, I am trying to find audio of the Disney World Monorail Safety Spiel recorded by Jack Wagner as well as the Disney World Splash Mountain Safety & Breakdown Spiels. Does anyone know where I could obtain them? I used to own a few of the WDW Forever CD's and I can't find where they are. I think I may have lost them while I moved from an apartment to a house. I really wish Disney would bring back those CD Kiosks as they were fantastic. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Chad

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Chad;

Disney Central all but closed on IRC; it`s now at www.mousebits.com - a torrents site.

The golden rule is still no media will be shared, linked or discussed if it is commercially available.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Chad,

To follow up on Martin's comments - the audio you are looking for should be there, but there's a chance the torrent could've been cleaned out due to aging. If you search the torrents and can't find what you're looking for, by all means post in the 'Requests' forum and someone will more than likely be able to help.

And remember the Golden Rule. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom