Disney Cast Members Handout Mickey Mouse Balloons in Downtown Boston Today To Promote

Enchantris

Original Poster
Hey everyone,

Today I was coming out of a building in downtown Boston and what did I see but a bunch of Walt Disney World Cast Members walking around downtown with big tall bundles of Mickey Mouse balloons as if I were on Main Street USA! Naturally I had to go running up and ask them what it was all about. I told them how I am a seasonal Cast Member at the parks and wanted to find out what was going on. They said it was part of the promotion of What Will You Celebrate? in 2009. It was pretty exciting and funny to see families walking around downtown Boston and on the subway with Mickey Mouse balloons as if I were in the Magic Kingdom. Just thought I would share that with everyone.

Have a magical one!

coltow

WHERE??? Not that they'd still be around but just so I can tell friends and family that work "in town" what they missed this morning.

mousefan1972

Wow, that is so neat. I have a couple of friends who work downtown. I'll give them a buzz and see if they saw the Mickey balloons.

cooleo

That is indeed Very Cool. I only wish I could bring my son when they come to New Orleans on October 20th. But, I have to work & he has school. We live 1-1/2 hours away. Maybe the N.O. Hornets will have a home game on that day which would then put me in town that day. :shrug:

Cynderella

Thanks for the link! I'm so bummed though because it's coming to Philly and I have to be in NJ for work :( It doesnt give any times...is it just completly random as to what time they are there or is it all day?

dukehoopsfan

The one in Boston was 12 to 5. My daughter found that information on the shopping area's website - not on the Disney website. So I don't know if that is the typical time for each location or not. Hopefully she can get to Providence tomorrow - if she does I will make sure to post some information and pictures (I keep telling her to remember her camera!).

Cynderella

The one in Boston was 12 to 5. My daughter found that information on the shopping area's website - not on the Disney website. So I don't know if that is the typical time for each location or not. Hopefully she can get to Providence tomorrow - if she does I will make sure to post some information and pictures (I keep telling her to remember her camera!).

Well if that's what it would be in Philly, those are the exact times I'm stuck at work. :cry:

CMTinkerbell99

I'll be in NYC on vacation when the 10/03 event is going on. I am going to try to go down to see them. It will be neat to take pictures of the Mickey ballons in Times Square.

TakeMeThere81

Hmmmm...I'm closest to NOLA as well, and October 20th is not far away! I'm not sure if we'll be able to do it, but the balloon thing is really cool!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom