disney bus crash 8-16

themoose

Original Poster
on the way to allstar sports from mk. Saw what looked like 2 disney buses crashed at an exit about a half mile up from the big ToT sign in the median. Happened at 11300 pmish

Pioneer Hall

Haven't seen anything reported, so perhaps it was just a break down. If one bus broke down, another would have to pull over near it in order to pick up the stranded guests.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Haven't seen anything reported, so perhaps it was just a break down. If one bus broke down, another would have to pull over near it in order to pick up the stranded guests.
I would agree. Had two Disney buses so much as traded paint WESH would have their news chopper hovering over the scene.

Pioneer Hall

I would agree. Had two Disney buses so much as traded paint WESH would have their news chopper hovering over the scene.

That was the first place I looked. I figured if nothing was on that site, then there couldn't have been any situation. Although I am surprised that a bus breakdown wouldn't make WESH news either..."DISNEY'S LACK OF MAINTENANCE DELAYS GUESTS, CAUSES ANGUISH AND DEPRESSION"

floridabill

there was a fire truck and two ambulances. That's be a pretty big break down if it was one

maybe Disney is tired of the media, and them jumping all over every little thing that happens there.. Maybe disney has found a way to shut them up?? Cause I am shocked that wesh didn't report it :rolleyes:

mpaul32001

Maybe what you saw was a broken down bus. When a bus breaks down, another bus comes to pick up the guests to take them to their destination. :wave:

mp2bill

True

Truer

That was the first place I looked. I figured if nothing was on that site, then there couldn't have been any situation. Although I am surprised that a bus breakdown wouldn't make WESH news either..."DISNEY'S LACK OF MAINTENANCE DELAYS GUESTS, CAUSES ANGUISH AND DEPRESSION"

Very funny.

You're probably more likely to have an accident in your own car than on Disney transportation.

Just sayin...

Yes you are right about that, but that is only one of many issue I have with the Disney bus transportation. There have been a few to many accident in the pass year or so for me.

floridabill

You're probably more likely to have an accident in your own car than on Disney transportation.

Just sayin...

True i have been going to disney for 15 plus years, use the busses all the time and have never had an issue! Once I am on vacation thats it no driving, I am not impatient if it take a few to wait for the bus and get there I'm good! No having to drive take a tram and then deal with traffic on the way out!!

WelshBatman

I wish I didn't have to drive in Disney... especially to the Magic Kingdom. I'd rather take the bus. Parking at the Magic Kingdom is the worst, you park at the TTC and then it's a marathon of various transportation to get to the gate. Meanwhile, the bus drops you right there. Despite the accidents, Disney busses are preferable to many of us who have to drive.

mickey2008.1

I love the transportation. Once i get there, not having to worry about driving around, parking at the back of a filled lot and then having to wlk back after a long day in the park, paying for parking, and all the bs that comes with it. Just relax and let them do the driving as the spiel says.

Grizzly Hall 71

I wish I didn't have to drive in Disney... especially to the Magic Kingdom. I'd rather take the bus. Parking at the Magic Kingdom is the worst, you park at the TTC and then it's a marathon of various transportation to get to the gate. Meanwhile, the bus drops you right there. Despite the accidents, Disney busses are preferable to many of us who have to drive.
But tha's what makes the magic kingdom so magical. You fell as though your really going to a whole different world. One where you can't drive to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom