Disney Books

jmp85

Original Poster
In the past year I have read "Disney War" and I am currently half way through "An American Original: Walt Disney" by Bob Thomas. I really enjoyed Disney War and was curious what others thought about the book. I had heard that Bob Thomas' biography of Walt was the best one out there, but I have got to say I'm a little disappointed thus far. The book seems to lack real insight or interesting stories about Walt. Sure, there are a few, but all in all, I really thought there would be more about the man that founded what became the Walt Disney Co.

lazyboy97o

The Thomas book is the Disney authorized and published biography. I think my favorite biography of Walt Disney is The Magic Kingdom: Walt Disney and the American Way of Life by Steven Watts. It's focus is not just on Disney's life but also how his work impacted American culture.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I have a rather small biography book of Walt Disney that I got when I was a kid. I haven't touched it in years and I'm sure it's incredibly oversimplified, but it's the only Disney biography I have.

I'll have to check out these other books

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom