Disney At Christmas.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Morning Everyone.If there was a time I could pick to visit the parks,it would be Xmas.I love looking at the photos of Magic Kingdom with all the lights,etc.Now to my question.Does anyone out there bring the Christmas Magic Kingdom theme to their house? We have our tree decorated with Disney characters and the monorail going round it,and various characters on the window ledges wearing tinsel,etc.Our neighbours think we've lost the plot and this year,were putting lights completely around the house.Ive just spotted a Christmas neon sign that says " Magic Kingdom" but costs $80.00 but its a must to finish off the house.Does anyone do a Disney park theme Christmas thing? Or are my neighbours right?;)

coachwnh

That is absolutely awesome! I would love to see it! This year we are doing 2 trees.... 1 will be a Disney themed tree.
that is awesome!! "Santa" put up a Disney tree on Christmas Eve last year and when the kids came down they were so excited!!!! After having no power for three days last week and off from work almost all week, my wife decided we should start decorating (on OCT 31). So, we have two trees up already!!! Cant wait to be in WDW in 18 days!!!!!!!

zurgandfriend

We have two christmas trees; one in the living room with tradition and family decorations collected over the years. The second tree in the family room is decorated with our Disney decorations also collected over the years. The Disney tree always has the presents underneath and every year my mother-in-law says "oh look it's the Disney tree" and not in a nice way. When my son was little he wanted a Cruella decoration to hang on the tree and call Nana.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
We have two christmas trees; one in the living room with tradition and family decorations collected over the years. The second tree in the family room is decorated with our Disney decorations also collected over the years. The Disney tree always has the presents underneath and every year my mother-in-law says "oh look it's the Disney tree" and not in a nice way. When my son was little he wanted a Cruella decoration fto hang on the tree and call Nana.
Nice one.Talking about mother-in -laws. I bought mine a chair for last Christmas and she still hasn't plugged it in.;)

PUSH

We don't have a "theme" but we have quite a few Disney related decorations around the house. We have this one Mickey snowman that changes colors and it's so cool (it's been up all year). We have some Disney ornaments, and just other miscellaneous things around.

LuLaSue

Our tree is most certainly Disney Themed will small ceramic character ornaments. We have several of the Department 56 Disney Christmas Houses (from the mid 1990's) that I intermingle with our villages. We also have the moving figures of Pooh, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie and I know I am forgetting someone. DH also has his Disney Trains running, he has a train infatuation for sure.
We were in Home Depot last week looking for generators (they were sold out) and found a great blow up Mickey for the front lawn.
Love Love Love the Disney Christmas!

rufio

Nope, our tree is not Disney themed! I have Disney ornaments from '10, '11, and '12 though, and I normally display them around the house on the little Mickey ornament holders. They're honestly way too heavy to go on the tree!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My husband has bought a whole bunch of Christmas village stuff last year and is going to set up of village this year, I'll have to post a picture when he gets it set up. We also have a bunch of disney ornaments on our main tree (we have 5-6 trees) one will probably just disney themed this year.

wiigirl

No.As far as I know,no Walmart in Scotland .

LOL :p
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom